Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Alpha Clone Adventures

Now I was a little bored, and possibly under the influence of a little beer last night. When I logged off, I thought I had a very funny character name, so I thought try the new Alpha stuff.

So I created a new account, and set up my character. I selected Gallente, because, well why not.
The first screens after, I admit I mainly pressed randomise simply because I have never worried about what the character portrait shows.

So now I start in space with some nonsense about being the only survivor. I see 3 Dominix wrecks all in a warp disrupt bubble.

So with Aurora burbling on about ship handling I loot the wrecks and then am attacked by a couple of Circadian Sleepers. I thought well this did not last long, and shot them with my civilian gattling gun. Too my great surprise they died as did the warp disrupt bubble.

However Aurora  was now stuck. She wanted me to loot the Dominix wreck that I had already looted. I could not, as I had already done so. I could not put the scientist back and could not progress in the tutorial.

Failed at the second hurdle.

I then stupidly switched off Aurora and said yes to the fact I cannot do it again....

So now docked in Duripant station with a Velator, civilian gear no ISK, no idea where the starter missions are and a head ache.

Looking and asking in the Fed Navy Academy corp channel just got me talk about how they started last week and how Drakes and Gilas were fun....

Skill injectors have I feel a lot to answer for....

Thinking about it I do not even have the rookie channel, I assume the tutorial would have done this at a later point....

Now I have to find the ISK to get the Gallente Frigate skill book as a starter...

Ho Hum

At this stage I may or may not keep the character, and in any case the name may get banned...

So if anyone can point me in the right direction, as I have not done this for a long while, please mail in game to

Mi Pric

See what alcohol does...


No comments:

Post a Comment